wtb lt headers

Bouch252

for the 2wd models you can do just about anything. check out cal speed they have a nice 1 7/8" set with y pipe for 400 , and texas speed and performance has a nice set 1 3/4' also. every one ive talked to has told me to stay away from pacesetter they say they just dont hold up. ive been pondering on this for a while now, and i think im going to go with arh i know its a lot of money, but from what ive been told its the best route.

everyone on this site seems to agree that pacesetters are great for the money you spend. no one on here has had any problems with them i dont think. only problems ive ever heard were from a friend here in houston and he bought just the painted ones and never took care of them so they started rusting.

but yes since your 2wd you have a ton of options on what to get. even fbody headers will fit iirc.

for the 2wd models you can do just about anything. check out cal speed they have a nice 1 7/8" set with y pipe for 400 , and texas speed and performance has a nice set 1 3/4' also. every one ive talked to has told me to stay away from pacesetter they say they just dont hold up. ive been pondering on this for a while now, and i think im going to go with arh i know its a lot of money, but from what ive been told its the best route.

I have been to Cal Speed. They did my 6.0 swap. Good guys for parts and install. As long as you do not have them do your tuning.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2