Thread subscriptions

THATGUYCRUZ

I was wondering if there is a certain amount of subscriptions we can have to follow threads. I notice I will subscribe to many threads and weeks down the line notice an update by surfing the forum but no e mail. Than when I click on it it doesn't show me following it and I have to re follow it. I'm thinking maybe we are only allowed so many subscriptions and as we follow more the old ones get bumped off our list maybe? I hate missing updates and by the time i see it months have passed by. Any knowledge on this would be great. Thanks.

my problem was that my subscriptions were dissapearing.. when i first started the month or so ago, i only had less than 5 sub'd for a couple weeks. when i got back on, a few of them were gone from my sub list. i figured it automatically deletes threads that are not active for a certain amount of time? if so, that sucks..cause i like to hold onto threads with good info by subbing

havnt noticed it recently. got too many going on to notice the ones at the bottom