autocal

danny68ss

Has anyone used the autocal from blackbear

Not yet, I have a blackbear live tune already. I bought a used autocal on performancetrucks.net & I'm just saving up for a new license {$105}.

I emailed blackbear for some information on it just not heard back from them yet I was wondering if they could set it up with a base tune to get me running I changed the injectors and it won't hardly run now.

i was in touch with justin about this when the autocal first came out. basically what happens is you will recieve your autocal in the mail. it should have the ability to store up to i believe 3 different vehicles tunes on it. you will plug it into your truck so it gets your serial # and you will datalog for a little while. you will then email that to justin so he can modify your existing information that is already saved on your ecm. he will modify it and email it back to you. this is the easiest way to upload a tune. if not, he would have to mail you an ecm that he tuned. there isnt a mailing of just a tune with no vin # written to it. and if my memory is still decent i believe Julie answers his emails for him and does all his booking. He is usually swamped and it will take a few days for him to modify and email you back the tune. But BB did my current tune and I couldnt be happier with it!

Can he add the tables for boost with the autocal

Yes but you will need him to do a full flash with a v2 first. The autocal isn't yet capable of full flashing an ecm. Once that is done further tuning/logging can be done with the A/C

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

He will need to setup a custom o.s. and to do the initial flash it must be a FULL flash, not a calibration only flash. The current a/c firmware isn't yet capable of doing that.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Will he be able to tune for my supercharger with it or did I just waste my money it ran good with the whipple electronics but everone said to get rid of it and put the bigger injectors in and get a custom tune

• 2 weeks later...