99% REDRUMmurdered out

Leave the badges gray in my opinion as well, I did the same color setup as you did on my black SS and I was very happy with the way it turned out. I am going in to have the chrome badges I have changed to black next week and I will be fully done with my red and black scheme.

Well as many of you know I built my engine into a beast (video posted a few days ago), than I broke my truck yesterday, and when I got home today I figured what the hell I might as well put the last of my finishing touches on her before the difficult work begins. What do you guys think? She is definitely 99% murdered.

Get some all black headlight covers STLSS has some

I do, well my headlights are smoked. Lol my paint doesn't look that good. There is a big ass scratch from fender to bed on one side where i got keyed, swirl marks all over the place, dull looking paint. It must be the pics that make it look better than it does. But thx guys, I've been working on this thing for a while and finally almost finished. Ill probably plasti dip th e badges to achieve my 100% murdered out look and if I don't like it, I can just romove it.

are you sticking with that size tire for a while? looks just a tad small to me but maybe its just the pics cause they didt notice in the video you posted few days ago. also, im guessing the sticker on the back window is a military thing? cool but looks a little outta place. maybe see if a vinyl sticker place can make you one in a few shades of gloss and flat black. that way you could keep it and it would match but not be so bright looking. truck looks great though. good buff job and cv fixed and your ready to go.

ok that would be awesome. i didt know about the sticker and didt wanna just say take it off cause some people really like them and almost have a emotional bond if they have served. good choice though!

^ Yeah AWD vehicles should have all 4 tires changed out at the same time and should be the same size. It puts extra pressure on the transfer case, and can lead to pre-mature wear. The transfer case is alread a weak point on your trucks, you dont want to make it any weaker. Its ok for a temporary thing, but the longer you go, the more you will wear you your transfer case. Its even worse in Subaru's with there symmetrical AWD. There is a fuse you can put into a subaru, that makes it FWD so you can put a spare tire on and get it fixed without doing damage to the AWD system.

Sick truck btw! Looks Great

Edited by diggerdan11 (see edit history)