Cam for sale!!!

Haha ok dude, I'd tell you to pound sand, but you already are!!! Hahaha. Keep your overpriced junk, you don't even have the cam card? You never ran the cam, we are supposed to take your word for it, that's it's good? Nah Ill pay the 400 for a real brand damn new cam.

I'll do 150+ shipping.

your guys are ****in funny lol... this is a $400+ cam new and with 300 miles i think 300 for the cam is more then fair... i love to laugh at you tire kickers always trying to get a deal. i would take it to the scrap yard an get $10 for it before i sold it for 150-200. keep your sorry ass offeres to your self...

300+shipping

You said it has 3k miles in your first post and on other websites. Then you say make offers, but laugh at any below 300?!? You're the funny guy here.

Buyer beware.

Haha ok dude, I'd tell you to pound sand, but you already are!!! Hahaha. Keep your overpriced junk, you don't even have the cam card? You never ran the cam, we are supposed to take your word for it, that's it's good? Nah Ill pay the 400 for a real brand damn new cam.

Your right I havent ran the cam because im not goin FI so why would I put a FI cam in a motor thats not goin to gain from it. Over priced jusk your just a cheap **** an cant pay for it thats all that is. An no need for a cam cad if you knew what you were talking about because all you need to do is get the ID # o the end of the cam an call LEP them self an they will confirm its there stage one maggie cam. So go pay 425 plus shipping on the same cam you could get for over 100 less with 3k on it...

You said it has 3k miles in your first post and on other websites. Then you say make offers, but laugh at any below 300?!? You're the funny guy here.

Buyer beware.

Why do you need a cam card? Like I explained above get it together... an wow I missded a 0 in my post but as you see in the 1st post it say 3k. An I laugh at these cheap ****s that offer 150-200. So ill tell you pound sand. An your little buyers beware bs, is nothing by BS because everything I sell is in good shape and useable as stated.