08 SS bumper cover?

I am looking into buying a SS bumper cover for my 08 Silverado 1500. The only problem I might have with installation is somebody hit my bumper and the end cap is bent in a little bit. Anybody know anything about the bumper covers and will it be fine to install even with the damage?

There is no 08 silverado ss

he lookn to use a SS bumper on his 08..... It being dented IN shouldn't cause a issue if it comes out or up then you might... You'll prolly have to fab some lower supports...def post pic as you go Edited by BLNAWAY (see edit history)

Yea that's one of the ones I was looking into.

he lookn to use a SS bumper on his 08..... It being dented IN shouldn't cause a issue if it comes out or up then you might... You'll prolly have to fab some lower supports...def post pic as you go

And what does the bumper cover actually bolt on to? Because it would seem like it would be a problem if it is bent in and it bolts on to it somehow. I'm not familiar with them though so I'm just guessing.

jonNotjohn....if this is the one your looking at it should bolt up to Your factory mounts that not a real SS cover. Edited by BLNAWAY (see edit history)