to return or not to return. that is the question...

fast4popper

Ok. As I get some things straight ill post pics and maybe a build topic for the motor. My paint/shaved pics have been on here for years somewhere. Ill do a complete photo shoot once the snow stops and I polish her up

Ok. As I get some things straight ill post pics and maybe a build topic for the motor. My paint/shaved pics have been on here for years somewhere. Ill do a complete photo shoot once the snow stops and I polish her up

found em no 2tone yet tho : http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/topic/53654-paint-progress-pics/?hl=fast4popper&st=0

And badass garage btw ....do you work in the car audio industry

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/topic/55347-garage-pics/?hl=fast4popper

Looks like the rims mid12sss wanted

Haha yeah. I've been looking far and wide for the right set of rims. I stumbled across his truck in my search, and the dropstars he was sporting back then are by far the best looking rims I've seen on an SS. (IMO). And I really appreciate everyone's help in trying to locate a set... Although, when I contacted the shop that we had found, the rims were no longer available. Haha. So I've headed in a new direction for wheel choice. Haven't made any purchases yet, but I'm getting close.

bout time you post back on here.let bygones be bygones and move forward ,now start posting some recent pics!!

X2

Chris and I have been texting pretty often discussing his new build. I won't ruin any surprises, but its damn sexy. I love his attention to detail. I swear every bolt on his whole damn truck is polished! Haha but I guess that's why he has a magazine article and I don't. ;)

Anyway, yeah hopefully Chris will fill us in more about the gauge pods. I saw the prototype and have been bugging him for updates. They're pretty damn awesome and ill definitely be getting one myself.

As soon as I have a finished set in my hands. The CNC shop is making the proto types and then off to polish or powder coat. Mine will be powdercoated. Ill have the option of polished if there is a call for it.