Group Buy - Trick Performance Intercooler Tank

btw i will try my best to have that how to thread for the tanks up within a few days to a week, so you guys have it for your installs but with how things are going lately, no promises on that time frame lol.

i will keep you all posted as to the tracking info on the other couple tanks tomorrow and will keep you all up on whats going on with the DIY.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to thank John for putting this deal together for us as a group. I can't wait to get my tank and to see if it will really drop the IAT's the way I think it will.

Thanks John, what will be the next group buy you put together?

if you guys want anything done in a group buy, post up in the off topic about it and if a few of you are in, we can do a group buy on it, whatever it may be :cool: just pool your thoughts together and we can get some other group buys going. in the mean time, i will continue to have maybe 1-2 a month, next up is some stainless brake lines :D

John :cheers:

if you guys want anything done in a group buy, post up in the off topic about it and if a few of you are in, we can do a group buy on it, whatever it may be :cool: just pool your thoughts together and we can get some other group buys going. in the mean time, i will continue to have maybe 1-2 a month, next up is some stainless brake lines :D

Already got the stainless lines lol

Let's see what a corvette conversion would cost in a group buy.

Im totally down for the C6 Z06 conversion with stainless lines. :) Ive been tripping over the mock up brackets for 2years. I NEED to order calipers, rotors, and pads soon. Just had lots of unexpected costs lately. Hence my new license plate, if anyone has bothered to check out my thread. lol :thumbs:

ok so we will talk about these GPs for the C6Z BBK, KP brake line kits, shirts/hats (that will start this week prob), and a few other goodies like custom volant airbox lids.... :burnout:

as for the orders- all have been picked up or shipped except one (Nathan) as he is in Canada and i need a phone number to ship to an international PO box. so as soon as i hear from him, his is out! but the last one left today, speedfreak aka Andrew's tank. for those of you who didnt specifiy decal color or size- you got one 12" white KP and one 8" silver KP. for those of you who did, you got whatever you had asked for (and some extra :D ). these shipped seperate of your tanks (except Nathan's and Andrew/speedfreaks, yours are in your tank boxes). Brandon your mass of decals is going out today, as is kissfans03SS (thought your name was Kevin but paypal name was different so remind me pls :lol: ) your decals went out today too, the blue and silver like you asked. if you guys want any tracking info and i forget to send it, just text or PM me :thumbs: