HPTuner scanner prolbem

ccgoodwrench

Hey Aksss I've just seen you sig. and how fast is your truck? Sounds like a good setup

I actually live in a town called North Pole. Lol. Just outside of Fairbanks.

My fuel system is at its limits right now. With my compression I am really wanting to turn the boost up but right now it is at around 12-13. It runs Awsome I think. I have over 45k on this motor now and it has had a lot of punishment. Where it is at right now it runs consistent 12.2-12.25's in the quarter. After I fix the fuel system I am hoping for a high 11.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice, hope you do make 11's. What about the northern lights?

See them all the time. Lol. I take them for granted any more. It is pretty Awsome to drive just out of town when they are really out. You could just watch them dance for hours!

Ok, I looked this over again. I guess I'm not understanding you. The log in the chart and the table, both the map sensor readings are the same. Now, I did notice that you tried to make a custom histogram for the maf. Is this what you are talking about? This is a screen shot of your log loaded on my compute with your cfg.

2gulauu.jpg

To post a screen shot, I just push control-print screen. That saves it to your clipboard. Then I open paint and paste and save. Then I use a photo host to upload picks to the site. In sure there is many ways to post pics. So which ever works for you.

Did my screen shot look like yours? I am starting to wonder if you need to get an updated beta version. I have the latest one.

Before I got the beta version,I had a prolbem with 2.23 I think that was the version. I could not open any of the engine parameters, but all other parameters would work fine. So I think you might be right, How do I get the latest version? I had this version of beta for a year or so and I can't even remember how I got it.

How do I get the latest version? I had this version of beta for a year or so and I can't even remember how I got it.

You have to email hpt support and ask for the latest copy of the beta version. Include your serial number also.

Hope this works for you

Is'nt this the same log? I am just wondering why don't you try loading that cfg file I posted and then run your log. See if the maf settings are different then. I ran that log you just posted up and it works just fine like before. Did I miss the change?

It is the MAP reading not the MAF, I will try loading that cfg file. Not sure how to post a screen shot, It must be something with my beta version seem's to work fine for you.

Sorry. I meant map. Lol. So that screen shot is just how you were looking at it also? Did you ever try the other cfg file? That would tell you if it was the software or not.

You have to email hpt support and ask for the latest copy of the beta version. Include your serial number also.

It is the MAP reading not the MAF, I will try loading that cfg file. Not sure how to post a screen shot, It must be something with my beta version seem's to work fine for you.

Guys, Version 2.24 is now out that has been verified to be a stable version and suitable for the public. Time to download the newest version and get rid of the beta 2.23. Depending on what revision of the beta version you are using, there were some bugs.

Log into your HPT account and go to the "Customer Center". You should see the download link for the 2.24. It has been out for about 3 weeks now.

Also, there is no need to E-mail support for beta versions. The newest revisions will be immediately available for download in your "Customer Center".

Guys, Version 2.24 is now out that has been verified to be a stable version and suitable for the public. Time to download the newest version and get rid of the beta 2.23. Depending on what revision of the beta version you are using, there were some bugs.

Log into your HPT account and go to the "Customer Center". You should see the download link for the 2.24. It has been out for about 3 weeks now.

Also, there is no need to E-mail support for beta versions. The newest revisions will be immediately available for download in your "Customer Center".

Oh wow. I guess I better go check that out. Thanks. The last time I downloaded the beta it only stayed in my customer center for 30 days. I just read that they will for a year now.

Thanks for the info!

Edited by Aksss (see edit history)