Widebands

fast4popper

I'm a fan of innovate. They are the newer version of the lc1 with a dedicated gauge vs the multi-use xd16. People don't like the fact that innovate requires a free air calibration periodically. But it just takes a few seconds to do.

The only down side is that you will need to mount two gauges not one, and hence more info to monitor once you are using the happy pedal. As for tuning, we don't have individual bank control so it makes running dual gauges a moot point, unless used for "show".

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

so it makes running dual gauges a moot point, unless used for "show".

Well, your truck is a "show" truck chris. And if it looks cool, go for it! Edited by MID12sSSS (see edit history)

LOL, an 11 second "show" truck! I was planning on doing duals, as I had left bank problems before, and want to make sure to keep an eye on this if needed. I just wanted input on what people thought.

Thanks guys!!

But I can monitor if there is a problem left to right, right? Helps pin point if there's something going on. Hmmm. Ok. I understand what you're saying

Thanks for the input!

Yes you will be able to monitor both banks individually. If you wanted you can run one per cylinder. Many dragsters are tuned this way via EGT probes.

BigStuff3 is the cat's ass for individual cylinder tuning.

"Sequential fuel control for up to 16 cylinders Individual cylinder fuel and spark control Smart and dumb Coil-on-Plug capable Injector phasing, at the start and end of injection events Configurable Load & RPM axes"

As for running dual widebands...go for it.

• 1 month later...

I run the MTX-L on mine now. My sensor on my LC-1 was acting up so I went to the MTX-L.

Only thing I don't like is that the gauge only comes in amber for the digital read out. Easy as hell to set-up. Run two. I will be!