Tinted head lights and 3rd brake light 4 sale

rocksss

Up for sale my tinted headlights and 3rd brake light they are like new no scratches or faded spots only had them in my truck for a couple of weeks look like new ,,,,,,,,$120 no shipping only local buyers please ,,,located in Los Angeles California thanks

post-22433-0-97510600-1366650900_thumb.jpg

post-22433-0-05496500-1366650911_thumb.jpg

Front headlights are aftermarket but the 3rd brake light is a original gm just b painted black.....I really dont wana shipp items because of the reason that I had shipp alott of plastic items and the customer always complain about something being broken ups dont care about the items u shipp

MAN! I hate it when people arent willing to ship. That's like saying, "Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah! Look what i have! And YOU cant have it!

Not interested too much in the lights, but ive seen several posts lately of great buys and no ones willing to ship.. Shipping isnt hard people! I live in Alaska and wont hesitate to ship at all. Ive shipped full exhausts, tires, injectors, engine covers, you name it. You post an item for sale for local interest only, you get 5 or 6 hits out of state but wont ship, and then complain in the end when you havent sold it. You had plenty of buyers if you are willing to ship! I dont get what the big deal is. Especially if the buyer pays shipping costs.

:rant: