pic request of catch cans installed

I don't have any pics on me. I can get some, but you have seen mine Brandon. I did the basic setup. The line coming out of the dr. side head to the manifold I ran it to a generic catch can, and I put a check valve into the dr. side head so no boost can enter the crankcase. I have now been told by a few that I am not up to date on how this should have been run. There is now catch cans with check valves in them already. I know that Whissle is F.I. so you have to have the cranckcase vented. There has been multiple discussions about this lately. I can link you to the discussion I had with Mr. P years ago when I did my setup. I have been running my setup with out blowing any gaskets or anything so far. But there is a lot of better setups that Kelleyperformance has talked about. I know you just wanted pics, but have you already decided on a setup, or you just looking for how they are mounted?

-edit double posted

Edited by Aksss (see edit history)

I have the drivers and passenger valve cover T'd together and running to where I want the can, then the intake hose ran unit the top of the intake. I ordered the can with the valve, I wanted to see where people were installing them... Thanks for the insite, and yes pics would be great