Couple of slammed silverado's

Damn Cruz! You're truck looks good! What drop do you have? The silverado looks nice too. Still needs a few things to complete the look though.

I have djm 3/4 LCA's/ shackles and hangers out back.

I'm a little partial to the Black one..I think I going to have to lower mine ....

The lowering gods say "lower away"

have to get the money gods to agree with the lowering gods..lol

Haha I know how that is. Don't think my truck got like this over night. It took a while and only reason I was able to mod it recently was cause I sold my crotch rocket. If it weren't for that I wouldn't have half the stuff I've done to the truck recently.

have to get the money gods to agree with the lowering gods..lol

Hahaha. Yeah hit up Norcal SS when you can. He'll get you an awesome price on everything! LCA's, Hangers, Shackles, even Shocks! I just dealt with him a couple weeks ago. Great guy and really knows his shit!

Haha I know how that is. Don't think my truck got like this over night. It took a while and only reason I was able to mod it recently was cause I sold my crotch rocket. If it weren't for that I wouldn't have half the stuff I've done to the truck recently.

I hear that. Sold mine last year to do the same drop. Yours looks lower than mine tho. Great pics.