You guys like the new boss 333's ??

cmoney23

Anyone like these. They come in our lug pattern and im a 5 spoke guy. So there right up my alley !!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/22-X-9-BOSS-CHROME-333-CHEVY-YUKON-DENALI-ESCALADE-GMC-TITAN-QX56-WHEELS-RIMS-/400472278629?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item5d3e020665&vxp=mtr

Edited by cmoney23 (see edit history)

They alright...hate rims with center caps though,they're just another thing to look out for and to me it seems like people are always either loosing them or people steal them.

They looks cool. I like the lip

Thats my reason for changing my mind on the reps!

They look ok. Just remember that's alot to keep clean bro. Not bad looking tho

Ive always kept aftermarket rims clean. Mine never ever see salt or winter..

They alright...hate rims with center caps though,they're just another thing to look out for and to me it seems like people are always either loosing them or people steal them.

LOL.. Ive had good luck with center caps so far. but with this 6 lug pattern i cant find anything decent in a 5 spoke! Really dont have a choice..

Gotcha!! You just want something diff other than Tbss or ss reps lol. I'd say just get what you really like man don't listen too much to what other people has to say. Other words you do u,ill do myself lol

man don't listen too much to what other people has to say. Other words you do u,ill do myself lol

couldn't have said it better myself.. If those reps had a lip on them id be all in already! Nothing sicker than looking down the side of an ss with a fat lip !! Looks so killer!

Those are identical to the boss 330 except the 330's flare out a tad when they reach the lip. Those continue str8. I do like them ! Idk maybe i should try a 6 spoke. I had the KMC brodie on my previous truck and that was a 6 spoke..