When it rains it pours

BlueAWDSS

Doesn't she know if your gonna hit something you try and make it a ford nah man just kidding sorry to hear I was in your same place in 2009 one piece at a time I put her back together started driving it again 1 year ago so don't give up yet you can do it put that bad whip back to gather she's worth it and glad your chicks ok hope all is good

Edited by Aldofashow (see edit history)

I have no idea chad how quick she was going. What happened is that a motorcycle dumped in front of her and she locked the brakes and swerved and hit another traffic jam stopped car in the other lane.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

better to hit a parked car instead of an unprotected human just laying on the pavement... She wouldnt want that on her conscious if she had hit that person and killed him or something.. She did the right thing. Just the lesser of two evils..

Just got out of the hospital and everything is GOOD!!!! They did a ultrasound and baby is doing back flips in my girlfriend. Made everyone laugh and smile. I feel relieved.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Just got out of the hospital and everything is GOOD!!!! They did a ultrasound and baby is doing back flips in my girlfriend. Made everyone laugh and smile. I feel relieved. Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Good news!!! Keep us posted on the SS !!