WANTED! SHOPMAN VHO BOWTIE

Indy13

Anyone out there willing or want to sell a Shopman VHO Bowtie? Even if you have an old one that's maybe pitted or just kinda old and rough! I'm gonna paint it anyway so it doesn't really matter. I can Paypal or whatever works!

If so, email me and maybe send a current pic.

Thanks!

No way your going to find a vho bowtie. Dude made em one time and not many... Sent from Rezound using Tapatalk 2

He is right. I know of 2 people that had them. I doubt them letting them go.

Yeah Guys,

I've done a ton of research on the VHO Bowtie.

The only thing I've seen on eBay is the "SS" version. Unless you guys know something there that I don't?

I talked to Shopman a few months ago and he actually can make them. (Super nice guy) Only catch is, I have to have an order of 10 or more! His CNC shop considers an order of 50 or more a favor. And, I totally understand, that's why I was so fired up thinking I could easily get 10 orders!

I did post a thread here a while back to see the interest of anyone else wanting one. I only got 3 or 4 interested members. If I would've gotten 7-8 orders, I could've covered the others.

I guess the interest of VHO's is dropping off. I'm late into the game because I've only owned mine a couple of years, so it's like new to me!

Which has brought me to this thread! Kind of a last resort. So, hopefully someone will come up for one! Or, two,ha! If that happens, TampaVMax gets the other!!!

Thank you guys for your help and responses! Keep em coming!!!