Holy Grail of SS Fail

feece08

Hahahaha! We HAVE to talk to the mods about making a compilation of all these SS FAIL pics and open a new section! A place where you can post these pics and perhaps win a prize! Haha it'll be the SSFOTM (SS Fail Of The Month)

I saw a "Sierra SS" the other day. It was a base model sierra with ugly Sears rims and SS stickers after the Sierra badges.... But your SS Fail find is so much better! What are people thinking..

Ls1tech had a thread like this, and it's full of funny FAIL.

I think this truck needs 10 CB whips and at least 4 more spoilers to complete the luck. Also, don't forget the lund hood scoops on top of lund hood scoops required up front to run with the big boys!

I also fail to realize any thought process whatsoever in these vehicles. All that money could have went to a decent CAI and Cat-back - maybe even a set of Long-tubes. :question:

Edited by NW-99SS (see edit history)

That wouldn't have been good idea..he had a big ass RPM gauge on the dash, so obviously he's got NOS in it...haven't you seen fast and furious!?!?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

In that case he would have flip the big red switch on you and been out!!! Lmao

Do it yourself kit. Card board, engine enamel( you know because when you go as fast As I do the friction from the outside air makes the paint hot as *uck) and a dirty shop rag...all I need now is 5S headrests and I'm all done with my clone. Notice the extra special performance package Nissan did on this "5S" version. I super extra happy with how this came out, all my peeps in Florida will love this! :D

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

post-21476-136711010987_thumb.jpg

post-21476-136711012006_thumb.jpg

post-21476-136711013025_thumb.jpg

Edited by 907BlownSS (see edit history)