Iss wing painted and Installed !!

cmoney23

The bolts don't really bother me I'm thinking of bolting the end pieces to the center piece with shims in between then fill and sand so its one piece closing onto the bed instead of bolting to the bed it will bolt to the tailgate as one still brain storming not sure yet still got a few other things to get for painting

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Abraham was saying something about those metal ones being one piece or they were thinking about making one one piece just don't really wanna drill through my bed if they bolted on like the stock ones I might

I may run one self tapping screw in the inside of the bed into a bracket holding it secure! You would only see it when the tailgate is dropped. I dont mind drilling into it as long as its done nice and clean and hidden from plain site. It comes with the territory when putting custom parts on and having a custom vehicle..

Edited by cmoney23 (see edit history)

like the tail lights to bro nice

Did those today also. Had to darken them up to match the 3rd brake light. The SS got alot of attention today. Did the Iss wing, darken'd the taillights and did a synthetic oil and filter change.... She's happy now till the next appearance mod ! She's got alot more coming.

, should have had you darken mine a little more!

Yeah i woulda if you wanted me too. At that time i didnt want them that dark, I didnt want these that dark, but it didnt look right cause my L.e.d 3rd brake light was dark as shit, so i had to darken these to match (didnt want to at 1st) but stoked how them turned out!! Very happy with them...

Edited by cmoney23 (see edit history)