First Truck, 2005 Silverado SS!

05silverbullet

22" inch rims, lowered 2/2, shaved tailgate handle, 2 Jl 10" subs, clarion touch screen deck, JBA headers, air raid CAI, Aftermarket mass airflow sensor, Custom Tune, Magnaflow catback, msd plugs, wires, tinted windows, smoked 3rd brakelight, LED tailights, low rider box cover, has beat 2 2012 f150s, a 2012 6.2L harley f150, and a chipped up 2005ish f250 as of today, and a 1993 jeep grand cherrokee and 2009 ford ranger lol

Edited by 05silverbullet (see edit history)

Wow. You lucky little bastard. Hahaha. :rollin:

I wish i had an SSS at 16! I would have had YEARS to mod mine out and would have been way further with it than i am now. But its a journey, and a fun one at that. Take it from us. Take great care of that truck and the two of you are gonna have a lot of fun together. And like said above, we can help you make it so fast it'll make your head spin. But a word of advice, dont get too carried away too quickly. Its very easy to do. It becomes a dick swinging contest with the people on here. Haha. You see them do a mod, then you wanna do a mod... It gets very addicting. Turns into a snowball effect and before ya know it, you got 20k wrapped up in your truck! Which is totally fine, but just take it all in stride. Remember your priorities. Haha or you'll end up like me. No money in my pocket, but i got a damn nice truck. :lol:

Welcome to the site. Good looking truck and congrats on buying it yourself. That's a huge kill list you have already. Just be carefully. Haha I'm a dad of a 14 n 18 yr old lol