Updated pics. A couple new ad on's

JC03SS

Damn Jason! Trucks really comin around! Mind getting another pic of the front end? Ive been looking at a similar mesh grille but wasnt sure how it'd look. You have the same hood as me now, so it should give me a pretty good idea of how it'll look. Keep up the good work. You got a damn nice truck for sure.

Wow! I really like the changes. I was trying to decide if I wanted chrome ss wheels or silver ones, now I know I want the chrome ss wheels! Looks great. Very tasteful.

Thanks Jason. Yeah I love the chrome wheels really pops the blue.

Hate to say it, I think the silver wheels look better on the arrival blue

Is that a Corsa tip? That looks really good

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

The tips are kool vue. All Stainless and really reasonably priced.

Damn Jason! Trucks really comin around! Mind getting another pic of the front end? Ive been looking at a similar mesh grille but wasnt sure how it'd look. You have the same hood as me now, so it should give me a pretty good idea of how it'll look. Keep up the good work. You got a damn nice truck for sure.

Thanks Brandon. Yeah is come along way. The grill is made by street scene ill text ya a couple pics. It's the same one John has also. I've had mine since 05 it was my first mod lol.