Which alarm bypass?!

Going to install a viper 5904 and wanted it to go as smooth as possible as I hate cutting wires on car electrical.

Need to know what bypass you all suggest. Two companies I were looking into was xpresskits and idatalink. I personally think I would prefer one from idatalink, except I think I have to buy a USB wire for an extra 50$ to flash new firmware on it.

Looking to have remote start from the viper, door locks, door status, and possibly window roll-up... Someone who has done it before have any recommendation?

The ones I have looked into already from xpresskits is the XK01 or the DBALL.

The one I have looked into already from iadatalink is the ADS-DLSL-GM1. Looks like the only one from them that won't need a firmware update and require expensive cable.

Sent from Rezound using Tapatalk 2

I am a DEI man from day one. but i hate their interfaces. you will be perfect with the ADS-DL. as for the flashing cable, I can flash one for you and send it out if you paypal me. this will save you flash cable fees, and I will do it for 50$ shipped. my cost on the thing is 43$ so I aint making much at all, after fees and shipping.

as for windows on the remote, the interfaces, neither brand, will do this on our platform of wiring. some cars it works, i have never tried to do it via data interfaces.

to do it effectively, I used a DEI 530T module. gives you windows up and down via remote, as well as one touch up and down with your buttons on the doors. you do have to run a heavy gauge power lead to the battery, as our windows are pretty heavy and need the extra current. Last i knew, these modules were few and far between, and DEI has changed to a 529t part number, but you will need 2 of these, as they are one window per, not 2 like the 530T is.

good luck and if you want to take my offer, PM me so i see it

Thanks!

Thank you and I will more than likely take you up on that offer. Just have to get consent from the wife to shoot on the alarm.

What is the difference between the ADS-DL, ADS-AL CA, and the others? They look like they all do the same thing. Is it just what cars are supported? I might be putting to much thought into this. Thanks again.

The ads Tb is transponder bypass. For those cars with chips in the key and where the lock circuits are still readily available via analog circuits

The ads dl is door locks, for cars with data door locks. BUT gm cars this peice will do the pass lock 1,2,3 and 3+ as well

The alca is the above modules, in one piece. Some shops only carry this piece, less inventory. I carry all 3. There is a 25$ cost difference in the pieces from Tb to alca. Saves me money that way.

The DL is the piece that works perfect with our trucks, and you would waste Money buying the alca, it offers no advantage for you. ;)

Does this mean if I get the ADSALCA then I could do window function via d2d? I want to hardwire the least possible. I guess the window vent thing is whatever. I'll prob never use it.