How i mounted my ISS wing end pieces !!!

cmoney23

Here's the method to my madness... Made a small bendable bracket. bended it into an "S" shape. Bolted it to the end piece then used a self tapping screw to mount it to the side of the bed. Its nice and tight. I also have some double sided tape holding it tight to the bed. Trust me, it aint goin nowhere. Its tight !!! This was very very easy and took no time at all.

DSC_1002_zps6a71b47c.jpg

DSC_1003_zps24038cf5.jpg

DSC_1005_zps2b55f4d1.jpg

DSC_1004_zps9341182d.jpg

Yeah man! Looks great! Ive always wanted to do a wing (or a speedster) and a BSER. But im SUPER picky on how things are done. Body work is one thing i havent mastered yet, and i havent worked up the bravery to let anyone else install a BSER for me. Maybe one day. Cuz i would love to get one. Not to change the subject, but is there any more floating around between that Diesel addict guy and BSER?

Edited by MID12sSSS (see edit history)

Yeah man! Looks great! Ive always wanted to do a wing (or a speedster) and a BSER. But im SUPER picky on how things are done. Body work is one thing i havent mastered yet, and i havent worked up the bravery to let anyone else install a BSER for me. Maybe one day. Cuz i would love to get one. Not to change the subject, but is there any more floating around between that Diesel addict guy and BSER?

I have a bser not sure what im doing with it yet but i may sell it. Also cmoney wing looks great