Few new pics of the SSS

BLNAWAY

Looking good brother what kind of splash guards you running

i had another member ask me same thing yesterday I told him I'd find out today..I had order em thru my dealership thought we got em factory but when I check my pn today and I got em after market from a local company so tomorrow got see if they still available and for what $$ he said he had a friend interested aswell so that be 3 sets if you all interested I can ship em out to ya if I can get em il pm you

very nice. im a black truck person all the way but recently been thinking about when i get a real ss one day, might have to be red. yours looks so great

i was a black vehicle guy to...my srt8 was blacked out but as you can see I haven't strayed to far haha

Honestly I love the SS in red. Would I drive a red Z71 Silvy? No lol. Does that make sense? I dunno who cares :D that's one clean truck man. I'm loving the decal :thumbs: looks good in red. And props on the hood, that's the hood I'm thinking of throwing on the JGP actually. I've never Been an aftermarket hood guy but I've always liked those. Cool photoshoot spot too I like it :cheers: trucks really coming along Alex!

John :)

Honestly I love the SS in red. Would I drive a red Z71 Silvy? No lol. Does that make sense? I dunno who cares :D that's one clean truck man. I'm loving the decal :thumbs: looks good in red. And props on the hood, that's the hood I'm thinking of throwing on the JGP actually. I've never Been an aftermarket hood guy but I've always liked those. Cool photoshoot spot too I like it :cheers: trucks really coming along Alex!

John :)

hahah it makes perfect sense...I was able to get it from insurance claim so didn't have to pay to upgrade :thumbsup: this hood would look sick on the JGP...

Thanks for all the compliments guys :cheers:

Edited by BLNAWAY (see edit history)

• 9 months later...

What headlights are on your truck?

I got em off ebay awhile ago cant exactlly remember but here a link basiclly same style maybe not the same seller but this is about what i paid.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2003-2007-Chevy-Silverado-Headlight-Black-Bumper-Lamps-w-Clear-Reflector-/291044145903?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item43c3953aef&vxp=mtr

Can't see a link. But I found ones for around 150. Are they cheap quality? I know you usually get what you pay for..

Did you get black or smoked? Sorry for all the questions ha

I got mine for right under 100$ shipped i got the black headlight with clear reflectors, ive had them installed for about a yr and 3months havent had any moister or hazing or water at all in the lenses i dont have any complaints with them

try this link

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2003-2007-Chevy-Silverado-Headlight-Black-Bumper-Lamps-w-Clear-Reflector-/291044145903?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item43c3953aef&vxp=mtr