Atco Raceway N.J. Sunday 5-5-13

I know it is the last minute . Dan and I are going to Arco Raceway on Sunday . Putting it out there to see if anyone else would to go.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

After getting dialed in some more at Kevin's a couple weeks ago, I am ready to run! However, this is last minute for me...Hopefully next time..I am interested in running at Atco and compare it to Maple Grove...Have fun guys!

Darn, I'd love to make a few passes with my truck as is before I start breakin' her down for the build but there's almost no way I can do it this weekend.

If I do go it'll be very last minute so don't count on me but if I do make it out I'll look for the SSS crew!

You sound like Dan now.

I can't believe with such short notice Dan's going.......LMAO

hahaha uh oh that means i might have to try and go lol. crazy right its hard to believe i had to re-read the post a few times to make sure i was reading it right

hahaha uh oh that means i might have to try and go lol. crazy right its hard to believe i had to re-read the post a few times to make sure i was reading it right

I think you understood what I was saying, lol.