What is gonna break first?

I am in the process of installing a 112 kit on my 03 SS. Will the trans take a 112 kit with a 3.2 pulley? Not looking to set the world on fire here, I have a car that I'm building for that. Just looking for a good fun daily driver/tow vehicle to pull my camaro when needed.

you should be ok if you leave that pulley. also depends on whos doing your tuning and how hard your going to drive it. believe it or not tuning makes a huge difference on your trans life.. whats the mileage on the truck?

the truck has 102k on it at the moment. I am running the magnacharger tune in the pcm, and I just bought HP tuners pro so I can log and fine tune it to my liking. I drive like a gramma, but I like to smak on it once in a while. I like the 0-60 rips. But nothing to serious. It will probly never see the drag strip, just a really nice cruiser with some grunt. Thanks guys, I am looking to upgrade the trans in the future, if not the near future.