Dr X link problem

I just did the tbss swap last night and everything is fine except for the x link. It throws a p2135 code at wot. I can drive all day long with no problems until I stomp it. And it's also not every time I stomp it, usually around start up and while the truck is warming up. After its warm (20-30min of driving) it doesn't throw the code. Atleast it didn't last night. I can get it to trip the code without the truck running. Just with the key on and mash the pedal to WOT for a few seconds and it goes into REP mode before it even starts. Btw it's a tbss 87mm TB. The throttle body works fine. I put it on a new 2011 gmc which already have the 6 pin harness and it worked flawlessly. My truck never had problems with any throttle body codes until after the swap. I might have just got a bad xlink.. Any help would be great

Yes my tune has been adjusted and my tuner tried to fix what it was doing and we thought we got it (because the truck warmed up) but I started it a few hours later and pulled out on the highway and stomped it and straight to REP mode. Idk what version. It doesn't say on the module but I just bought it last week brand new. So ima guess v3 or the newest version

im actually having a simliar issue.. i have the p2135 code but it shows up at idle. mines the 3.0 also. but im not tuned at all for the 90mm i havnt been able to get the truck out to my tuner lol