Major prop's to Silv777

Mod's; If my pic's are too large I apologize. Feel free to reduce them or turn them into thumbnails. (I don't know how)

Sent my cluster off to Steve last Tuesday got her back today.

A week or two back my speedo started going crazy and I assumed stepper motor trouble.

I had had a few gauge lights out for a while and so decided that it was a good time to send it off to Steve.

I asked Steve if it was possible to do away with the Km/H scale but he told me that there was not an overlay available to do that. He did say that he could keep it from lighting up with light's on and I went for that. I also asked Steve to reduce the intensity of the high beam indicator. (The H-beam indicator was always distracting to me because of its brightness). Love the results.

Thanks a bunch Steve. :cheers: I'll spread the word about your business.

I went with blue LED's. These pic's are with the lights dimmed down about 30%.

6a46b66d-09fe-4983-84b3-ff047f1be071_zps

4b79307f-c54f-48b3-b138-ba95359c3a8a_zps

Can't see pictures. Did you move them in your pbotobucket because they are not there

Sorry Dan. I did move them to a separate album on my p-bucket page.

I am seeing them in my orig. post on my iMac. Just assumed that everyone would be able to see them there.

Here's a link to my SSS album. (Not much there in the way of photo's. Need to update the album.)

http://s228.photobucket.com/user/Jakeshuman/library/SSS?sort=3&page=1

Thanks Alex. Made my heart go thump when I first lit her up. Maybe not as much as yours did when you first tromped on that new trans, but I dug it. :cool:

lol. maybe not... but my heart felt something when i lit up my dash after i did the led swap myself. felt good... though i did break a couple of things! :banghead: oh well... it was well worth it.

• 2 months later...

Yes big thanks to Steve aka Silverado777 excellent work and super fast on fixing and returning your cluster, I would diff say use him if your cluster is acting up or you want LEDs or whatever. Thanks again Steve much appreciated!

lol. maybe not... but my heart felt something when i lit up my dash after i did the led swap myself. felt good... though i did break a couple of things! :banghead: oh well... it was well worth it.

YOU BROKE SOMETHING?!