I'm going to Sarasota Fla. for week

I am going to Sarasota Florida on the week of June 2nd . I will be down there for work / school . Would there be any interest of getting a small get together on the week for dinner?

Mark

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

If I am moved down their in the Lakewood Ranch/Sarasota area I will be glad to host a get together at the new house. May be moving into a house as you are just arriving down their.

Make sure you goto the beach! Longboat key.

Sent from Rezound using Tapatalk 2

I'm planning on going to a beach!!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

The wife and I go down to longboat key in Sarasota just about every weekend. Usually not many people there and the water is great looking. I live up by Clearwater and i never go there. To many tourists and the water is not as pretty. If your a bachelor it is the spot to hit though.

Edited by TampaVmax (see edit history)

I KNEW IT!

If your posting about me, I will tell you the truth right now. I've been purposely feeding lies to a member to see who they talk to, and how far these lies reach, and it seems they got to you. Yes I did post It's possible of me moving their, but I will be staying here also.

If I am wrong on this topic I am very sorry, but you also mentioned in another thread about me moving so I only can question your response. Please PM me Jeff we do not have to argue but its quite fascinating how much attention I have gotten just from a possible move.

Mark, I am truely sorry to post this in your thread I feel like a dirtbag, but some things have to be clarified because it's disgusting how rumors fly. You will have a blast in Sarasota. If I am down their at the same time I will contact you on another site.

If your posting about me, I will tell you the truth right now. I've been purposely feeding lies to a member to see who they talk to, and how far these lies reach, and it seems they got to you. Yes I did post It's possible of me moving their, but I will be staying here also.

If I am wrong on this topic I am very sorry, but you also mentioned in another thread about me moving so I only can question your response. Please PM me Jeff we do not have to argue but its quite fascinating how much attention I have gotten just from a possible move.

I do remember in another thread you talking about moving and how your truck wouldn't fit into the garage because you measured wrong but I didn't think you had gone all the way to FLA to measure this garage, so I not really sure what you are talking about. You shouldn't lie to people either, it's not nice.

Also you have severel replies in threads of you moving to fl! What gives? Jeff is right you shouldn't lie it's not nice

I'm so confused???????? I thought he was building a house?????? Nope wait......He was looking at houses in PA???????? Oh wait, someone told me it was FLA????? Oh wait......there is more????? I just don't know what to believe, to many lies just to see if they would get back to me.

Question... Why is it such a big deal about dude moving? I could care less but I want to know why everyone's panties are bunched from it...