New Wheels (PICS)

I really used to hate how other people beat up on someone for their posts, weather it be bad grammar or they weren't calling a part by the right name, etc... but on this topic I have to agree with everyone else. I used to have a Tahoe on 26's and spent way more money than I care to mention on audio/video system. and all it got me was returning home from a vacation to find my Tahoe gutted sitting inside the garage, YES INSIDE THE GARAGE. on another token if youre gonna build a truck its either gonna be a sport truck. or 4x4, either slam it down or put it in the sky. but for the sake of sanity. never refer to it as a donk. that 300 looks hideous.

I really used to hate how other people beat up on someone for their posts, weather it be bad grammar or they weren't calling a part by the right name, etc

There is a difference in someone being serious asking a question with lack of experience, and someone posting something such as this that just makes you sit back and wonder WTF is he thinking.

Why are you all focused on the word donk and the 300? I'm not getting 28" rims there 24" read the post. The Chrysler just shows off the design more. And road noise with a blow through box means that the sealant is shit. Yeah I've heard blow through boxes, there's little no to road noise. Whoever's you heard, did a bad install.

Why are you all focused on the word donk and the 300? I'm not getting 28" rims there 24" read the post. The Chrysler just shows off the design more. And road noise with a blow through box means that the sealant is shit. Yeah I've heard blow through boxes, there's little no to road noise. Whoever's you heard, did a bad install.

Sorry dude,people read my other replay to your post and I guess assumed you were going 28s when it clearly states the ones on the 300 are prob 28s 30s. People bash allot about big wheels here lol. I'd say go for it,it's your money,your truck ftw!! Post videos and pics of this thing in action lol

Why are you all focused on the word donk and the 300? I'm not getting 28" rims there 24" read the post. The Chrysler just shows off the design more

Im sorry but even 24" wheels is gonna look gay.....or donk as you put it

lol

Whose did I hear? The several I've done. Let me guess your buddy does this stuff at best buy and he's a professional? WoW! And we wonder why our country is failing? Uneducated disrespectful inconsiderate ... I'll stop now before I'm banned... Good luck and don't forget to use OFC cabling and not your Walmart 6 gauge with free DVD and crimpers! Post pics please, this ought to get good!

Whose did I hear? The several I've done. Let me guess your buddy does this stuff at best buy and he's a professional? WoW! And we wonder why our country is failing? Uneducated disrespectful inconsiderate ... I'll stop now before I'm banned... Good luck and don't forget to use OFC cabling and not your Walmart 6 gauge with free DVD and crimpers! Post pics please, this ought to get good!

no no, best buy is for people who are pumped to install there 2 10" sony xplodes. i get mine done at Kreative Audio, they have worked on my truck before. Thanks for the tips tho, ill be sure to have pics of the build for you and others to look at.