Re-induction been away for awhile

Figure i would hop back on the ss forums. When I first joined, I was wanting to get a sss and after looking for awhile I found a 05 sss loaded or a 06 duramax slt. Well it came down to it and bought the duramax. Still really want an sss to tinker with and they just look so good! I'm mainly on the GMfullsize forum as Chewy21. After I pay this bad boy off I figure I'll look for a sss or hopefully GM will make a new sss.

IMG_1378_zps730d4749.jpgIMG_1379_zpsfaff23db.jpg85BE3AE1-8327-47EA-9951-53D12B21A616-254[/url]

Edited by Camcyde21 (see edit history)

Very nice truck, white paint on that looks very nice. I cannot stand chrome. I probably would have done the same and picked up that DMax instead of an SS.

Welcome back also, the name sounds familiar :cheers:

Thanks everyone :cheers:

It'll be awhile before I will get my hands on an ss but I most likely get a iss or just a 06 ss unless gm does make a new ss these next few years.

If you were serious now, I would be willing to give you the name and number of someone who has an 07 fully loaded (he is a service manager at a chevy dealer). More rare than the DEI SS, just no Intimidator badges. If you want to chat more about it just PM me :chevy:

^^^ how can we believe that you have this information about that truck you speak of! I mean you just told everyone that you have been feeding lies to another member!!!!

Explain please! I'm dying to know!!!

Edited by NoMoreSS (see edit history)