spindle vs. LCA 16" wheels

GI.SS

i have 2" drop spindles and decranked t-bars. I want to run a 16" wheel on the front to shed some weight for the track. If i switch from a drop spindle to a LCA and set my t-bars back to where they were originally, will I be able to run the 16" wheel? The 22's im running are soooooo heavy and I already have the wheels and about to order some slicks for outback. I hope a quick switch will allow these wheels.

Either way you wont be able to run them since they will hit your calipers up front..... Best bet would be 17's up front and you can go as little as 15" wheels out back if you still have the drum brakes.

stock suspension they fit. i was curious if the drop lca's required 17" wheels as well. yes i tried to fit them. i would need to take tooo much off to have them clear everything.

maby they wont... idk im think im confusing myself at this point. might just sell off the 16's and pick up a pair of 17s front and 15's outback.

16S wont work. the djm 3 inch lower a arms work wiht 16 inch wheels no problem this is why i set the trucks up with the djm a arms since I can adjust them from 2-3 inches also i set the sss up with the belltech sp shocks which are needed you cant use the oem one

Edited by NORCAL SS (see edit history)

so if i were to switch from my spindles to a set of djm arms, i will be able to run my 16's? but i will also have to switch oem shocks to the sp's?

yes and the arms with the correct belltech sp shocks is $450 shipped i sell them on gmfullsize a lot.