sad for the 05 ss good for the 12 2500hd gmc

ted gerlach

Another SS bites the dust. At least the new truck has a 6.0 liter in it... something to remember the SS buy ...lol

X3 this is Turing into the I sold my SS and I bought a ford site. At least it's a Chevy so that's good. Post up some pics

X3 this is Turing into the I sold my SS and I bought a ford site. At least it's a Chevy so that's good. Post up some pics

i here you on that brother not for sale over here and not for a ford that would be a insult to myself Edited by Aldofashow (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

well this was to be the last truck for me and something new,,, not going to happen, its a nice truck but i really miss my old blue 03 ss, talking to someone off board now with a blue ss, trying to figure out a way to get out of this without loosing too much,

• 1 month later...

that deal fell through so i was checking out a gmc dealer around the corner from my job, well my eye cought a 2012 crew cab 2500 hd in sheer silver, well i need a work truck this had almost every option i was looking at when i played on the gmc web site to build a new truck, it was used///demo with 10k miles on it so i went for it,

here the deal on it,

4x4 gas 2500hd, black leather interior bench seat, back up camera, back up sensors, plow package ...just for bigger alt, big tow mirrors, class 5 hitch. fogs and appearance package, grill and handles ect. chrome, 20 inch factory wheels, all ready put the custom molded floor mats in, and gm vent visors,

next is going to be tint , all windows, and radio with navigation the only option truck did not have

future plans are for exhaust and cold air intake next

with in the next 2 years i will get another silverado ss but need a good tow rig and enough room to fit a family of 6