error P0200 Injector control ciruit

383ss

Are you getting a blinking SES?

I had a serious misfire problem back when I swapped my heads. Tuned out to be a cracked plug. If you have EFI live, you can enter a misfire PID for each cylinder and try to narrow it down that way. That's how I started. Went to the one that registered huge hit counts, went to take the plug out and it broke off. I had plans to to some coil, plug, plug wire swapping until I narrowed down the problem.

Not sure about the injector fault, unless that is a fault caused by the excessive misfires, or vice versa.

If you could narrow down to which cylinder/s, you should be able to figure it out from there.

ya, getting a blinking SES light with it.

started happening after I began to take my intake off and then put it back together. I got most of the wires unplugged and injectors unplugged... didn't have anything apart besides that :confused:

I don't have EFILive or Autotap, just HPtuner

whats weird is that I had jiggled and thought I had made sure the connections were good by pressing them together. seems odd that taking them apart and putting them back together would fix it :dunno: oh well.

got the LM1 hooked up now too and running 12:1 AFR and still getting up to 9* knock. time to trouble shoot that :nonod:

Just curious - why were you taking the intake off?

On the KR issue. I know its a pain to do, but try putting the stock crank pulley back on. I had several months of :banghead: chasing false KR that was caused by an ASP pulley. I think you would be better off dialing in your tune with the stock pulley - then see if the ASP is going to work for you.

Just curious - why were you taking the intake off?

On the KR issue.  I know its a pain to do, but try putting the stock crank pulley back on.  I had several months of  :banghead:  chasing false KR that was caused by an ASP pulley.  I think you would be better off dialing in your tune with the stock pulley - then see if the ASP is going to work for you.

I had heard that my false knock might be from a loose or coroded Knock sensor. thought the intake would be as easy to take off as an f-body intake, a 20 minute job... it wasn't. I had trouble figuring out how to get the damn injector plugs off for 1 thing. why the f#@k can't they do it the same as the f-bodies :banghead: and all the damn cables that are run OVER the intake :uhoh: ok, I'm done whining :cry::lol:

I did find my stock crank pulley and got another crank bolt, so that will be going on ASAP. hopefully that will fix it. just need to find someone to hold a screwdriver in the flywheel... if it doesn't I'll pull the intake off and inspect the sensors.

Funny, I hate the LS1 style injector connectors. Of course, I haven't had to take them off at all, just put on. They are slightly easier to snap on. Looks more difficult to pull off.

Once all the wires are cut away from the intake, it's much easier to get off.

Archived