Something I got to Say

Okay so being an over the road truck driver, you get to see a lot of things and what not every where you go. Well one thing I tend to see is Silverado SS trucks sometimes. I really like the truck however what I don't like to see is one being misused and abused like it's a junker. Indiana, I saw a black Silverado SS being used by someone who does road construction. He had that bed or box loaded full with road equipment and stuff that the rear suspension was squttin very low. Also saw it had some body damage. I have seen this pick up a few times including several times last year.

Ohio saw a black Silverado SS being driven with what looked like were steel rusty dirty rims and tall tires. No lift of any kind done to the truck just the tires and rims. That looked hidius with those dirty rusty rims and ugly skinner tires.

Utah saw a black Intimidator SS being driven when it was snowing and also to make things more reasoning, they were driving it over salt covered roads. That was just a disappointment. I was there and saw many plow trucks out that say and all of them were dumping salt in the roads.

Illinois saw a red Silverado SS...looked like a nice well taken care of pick up until the person passed me and then I saw the damaged tailgate and scratches along the sides and the busted out lights and the dent in the box.

Has anyone else seen these? If I had pics I would post em up, but its hard to take pics when your driving and not realizing that a Silverado SS is coming up along side you or going the opposite way as you.