Intake air temp sensor..

Blazerdave2000

WAs having a few issues getting my truck tuned right. Talked to zippy about relocating the intake air temp sensor. He gave me all the info and location on how to do this. Was home early from work today and picked up everything I needed and went ahead and installed the new sensor and wired it up!

What a big difference in performance. Everything seems to be fixed.

Anyone with a supercharger needs to do this. It's very simple. If anyone needs help on doing this I have all the part numbers and instructions on how to do it. Message me if you need help...

Thanks again zippy!

The intake air sensor is built into the mass air flow sensor. Mass air is before the supercharger on the intake side. You have to buy a gm air intake sensor and install it on the discharge side of the blower I have a whipple side mount. I had to drill and tap and thread the new sensor in. Then you cut 2 wires off going to the mass air and then just connect them to your new sensor.

Done deal..

Please explain?where is it located? Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

jim yours is already re-located because of the magncharger. its in your manifold under your snout