Heads up Anchorage!

MID12sSSS

Hey guys. Ill be in Anchorage June 3rd-7th. The dealership is sending me down to UAA for some training. Gas, food, hotel, spending money... Everything is all paid for. :thumbs: Ive got class everyday from about 9-4 or so, but after that im free. Ill be doing a lot of driving around just so im not sitting in a hotel all week, so you might see me on the roads. Ill keep an eye out! Maybe we can meet up if you guys arent too busy? They havent booked a hotel yet, but ill let you know which one im at when i find out.

Haha now i just gotta find some summer tires. I dont wanna put 600miles on my blizzaks :jester:

Sweet gotta love a paid for trip! I'll probably see you around, I'll be at UAA from 11:30-1:30 Monday through Thursdays since I'm taking a summer class...

Yeah you definitely want to find some tires so you don't ruin your blizzaks! Haha

Haha I was gonna call it B Dubbz but wasn't sure if you'd know what I meant. Haha. Yeah man. I can down a 40 piece like its nothing. Ill have to pick up a couple bottles of their sauce while I'm there.

Yeah,I used to go just about once a week,usually Thursdays watch games and pick up a girl here n there lol. Those days are over now but I deff still hit that place up,wether to watch a game or just kill some wings i always have a good time there specially when I win $$$ lol. I'm sure you'll have a blast out in Anchorage!

• 3 weeks later...

Got into Anchorage this afternoon. Went to B-Dubs all by my lonesome to watch some poker and eat some boneless wings. Got a 18piece and 3 bottles of sauce to take back to fairbanks. $50 well spent. Hahaha.