Another LED Conversion ( Silverado777 )

SSenvy

My Gear indicator was really dim, and after talking with steve he said he could repair it for such amount, but for a bit more could do a LED conversion for me. It was a no brainer Obviously.

My truck is already blue, so i didnt want to overpower my truck with BLUE... i wanted a clean, factory look... and I think i achieved that.

I have to give credit to Brian ( 2BFAST ) as i basically copied his old SSS interior, and he was kind enough to answer the few questions i had before i even had this done.. so thank you again brian.

ALso have to give a big thanks to Steve ( silverado777 ) He is awesome to do business with... he recieved my cluster monday night guys, and it was shipped the next morning by 10 am... come on, now thats service.. thanks again!

DSC00413_zps2c9d4108.jpg

DSC00415_zps8aaa79bf.jpg

Its pretty easy to remove the bezel, theres 6 clips around your cluster that hold it on. Why would you need to drive without your bezel on though?

• 1 month later...

I picked up an escalade bezel for free today. But its different from yours. :sleep:

Mines not all chrome and pretty. Probably wont even put it on... How much was your bezel?

You didn't get the platinum version like I dod

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2