Selling my baby

mariner

Even though this is a new member, rules still apply. Please be courteous to the seller by not clogging up his thread with negative comments about his asking price.

I would however encourage the seller to provide pictures of the truck, a FULL mod list, and being a new member asking for that amount of money a credential for members to judge character by. Possible good standing on another board, verified PayPal, a known and respected ss.com member to vouch for you/truck

Negative comments are being removed from post

Brad

Edited by shadowsniper3006 (see edit history)

If it was in the ss/vho forsale section I wouldn't have said anything, but it's in the off topic section so...

Just saying :)

Got me there. Home computer is gone. And modding from a phone or ipad sucks. Good call

Moved

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Edited by shadowsniper3006 (see edit history)

Hey guys.. I apologize first for leaving you hanging for a while(been crazy busy) and second for typing the wrong price. I meant to type 45, and accidentally typed 55. Honest mistake on my part! As far as pictures go, Working on it. Work has me far from home for the next couple months but I'll try and get some taken and sent my way. As far as mods go....

Bored and stroked to 408, vortech supercharger, callies crank, Manley rods, Je pistons, ton of head work, injectors, arp hardware throughout, fuel return line, tranny built by Art Carr. Motor built by Skeeter, you Cali guys might know him! I know im forgetting something so any questions feel free! My apologies again.

$45K is still very very high. Remember you will never get back what you put into your vehicle. Dont take this as being rude, but I really don't see someone paying that much for your truck. I think if you were lucky and found the right buyer, you may be able to get close to $30K for it, but good luck. The Blue Book Value on your truck is less than $25K, and added modifications really dont raise the value that much.

If you want to get he most money out of your truck It might be better to return it to stock if you can. Sell the 408, sell the supercharger, sell the truck for $22-25K