Here it is

jsm110

Drove 4 hours to get it Saturday morning. Here is the pic from the dealer. Over the long upcoming weekend ill take off some of the junk and clean it good and get new pictures. id take pics now but the thing is covered in bugs from the drive. Took those ugly bed rails off already. will remove the bug shield, window vents, and mud flaps next. Truck has about 95k miles so it needs a lot of maintenance. Doing plugs and wires this weekend as well as belt changes and fuel filter. The 03 has the 105 amp alt right?

how much would you try to sell those rails for? paint of course has rust where those things were so not sure what im going to do about that yet.

Ordered the volant cai on saturday night already. hoping it comes in for the weekend.

post-21323-0-11178700-1369103412_thumb.jpg

Truck has a good history. 1 owner. no mods at all. previous owner was older man who appeared to baby it. dealer is in a small town and the previous owner was father of the secretary at dealer so they knew everything about it.

Yeah ill have to come down that way soon. Any car shows upcoming around the area?

Anyone have any idea where i can get the cover that goes over the spare tire release on the bumper. LMC wants $60 for it. that seems pretty steep for that part.

Ok here is a pic of it without those bed rails. also heres a pic of what the stake hole looks like on rail now where those were. any thoughts about what to do with this? The current tonneau cover is nasty and will be gone once i get some cash for a new one. the new one i plan on covering the rails. would you just leave it and put new tonneau cover on? I also am going to put herculiner in bed and could carry it up on rails and it would be hidden under the new tonneau. just worried in process of scuffing the top of rail the paint might chip farther then i want to carry the liner.

post-21323-0-84970500-1369154972_thumb.jpg

post-21323-0-91043400-1369154985_thumb.jpg

post-21323-0-80829200-1369155255_thumb.jpg

Edited by chevytruckjsm (see edit history)

Looks good esp when all your op stuff is done. I would at least put some rust nutralizer on those bed rail spots they have a brush on stuff you can use a 25 cent foam brush with or tape it off and use a rattle can also. Have you looked through all the for sale posts I thought a few months back I seen something about one. I also cannot think of any shows comming up on top of my head I know I'm always up for meeting towards fdl and grabbing lunch and cruse around wannabango lake 151 is a nice drive on the east side

Looks good esp when all your op stuff is done. I would at least put some rust nutralizer on those bed rail spots they have a brush on stuff you can use a 25 cent foam brush with or tape it off and use a rattle can also. Have you looked through all the for sale posts I thought a few months back I seen something about one. I also cannot think of any shows comming up on top of my head I know I'm always up for meeting towards fdl and grabbing lunch and cruse around wannabango lake 151 is a nice drive on the east side

IX2 rust neutralizer, tape off stake hole, sand rattle can ( most local parts stores can get your paint code in a lil rattle can) that way it looks half way decent till you can afford your permeant fix... I'd also make sure you service the T-case, front and rear differentials, and transmission their vital in these AWDs