new goodies= new photos

I didn't really plan on it, i am not a big fan of tonue covers in general. The only one I somewhat dig is the speedstur but even that one I dislike the way it goes at an angle around the tail lights. So far it doesn't have a smell to it, but it also doesn't see a whole lot of rain hahaha.... I guess I'll just have to play it by smell lol

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't really plan on it, i am not a big fan of tonue covers in general. The only one I somewhat dig is the speedstur but even that one I dislike the way it goes at an angle around the tail lights. So far it doesn't have a smell to it, but it also doesn't see a whole lot of rain hahaha.... I guess I'll just have to play it by smell lol

I personally hate the covers to, the flush fit ones seem ok but even then I'm not sold on them. Obviously you can use them without a cover but I thought it was only ideal to use with them, probably would get runined. But I might consider one alone with a cover if it holds up well enough with the elements. Good looking truck btw, so how low does the front sit now?