Hello All!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad ass approved, love the truck. I also consider myself an auto enthusiast, brand, car, truck, it doesn't matter. If it's cool, I like it. My DD is a Ford, my truck is a GM and trying to pick up a 12 300C SRT8 a dealer has by me. It has 70 miles on it. Want 45K down from 55K. Dealer wants to move it as they only stock 1-2 of their SRT8s model to model and the 13 was ordered.

Welcome sir.

Forgive me for not searching the threads, but Ive always wondered if most of the SS guys stay AWD or if they change it to RWD?

Well the 03-05s were produced with AWD. Late 05s, 06 and 07 "classics" were the 2wd as well as the 06 Intimidator Edition. There are 2 guys on here I know that did the swap. One 2wd to AWD and onr AWD to 2wd. Each had their reasons.

Well the 03-05s were produced with AWD. Late 05s, 06 and 07 "classics" were the 2wd as well as the 06 Intimidator Edition. There are 2 guys on here I know that did the swap. One 2wd to AWD and onr AWD to 2wd. Each had their reasons.

Thanks! Already learning stuff. And thanks for the compliment. I had a 06 300C SRT8, I cannot express in words how much I miss that car. I flipped it 3 times @ 120 mph. I will have another one.. one day. Good luck man I hope you get it!

Edited by venomtruck (see edit history)

GM also produced the VHO edition which I have, it's basicly an SS witout the cladding, bumpers, cluster and badging. So if you hear that terminology thats what people are talking about, Vortec High Output or VHO for 04 and 05. In 06 GM called it a VortecMAX. All VHO/VortecMAXs were 2wd as well. I want your truck lol

GM also produced the VHO edition which I have, it's basicly an SS witout the cladding, bumpers, cluster and badging. So if you hear that terminology thats what people are talking about, Vortec High Output or VHO for 04 and 05. In 06 GM called it a VortecMAX. All VHO/VortecMAXs were 2wd as well. I want your truck lol

Wow, now that I really didnt know…I guess I need to be on the lookout when I hit the streets. Nice truck to you as well man, at heart, Im a Chevy guy. I have to admit that it took a lot of inner conflict resolution to buy a Dodge. But in the end, Im a happy guy

Nice to see that we all like each others rides! Im def a fan of the SRT line. The Jeeps are really bad ass and I had a 300C SRT8 too that I loved, and miss. Lots of nice SS trucks in here! Im having fun lookin at the pics, lots of creativity here. BLNAWAY she hasnt been raced in a while, going to the track soon so Ill let ya know! The truck is constantly changing so Ill post pics as I go. Anybody here in South Carolina?

IMG 1510

IMG 1580

ScreenShot2013 05 21at40148PM zpsa0c6a2fe

Edited by venomtruck (see edit history)

Forgive me for not searching the threads, but Ive always wondered if most of the SS guys stay AWD or if they change it to RWD?

Awd FTW. I wouldn't have it any other way. I love it. Oh and Btw I'd love to race an srt 10 to see how mine stacks up.

Edited by JC03SS (see edit history)