Just a shout out and thanks to Wheatley

Like the topic says I want to thank Wheatley for working on my tune throughout the years and being an awesome tuner and friend. I bought HP Tuners so Wheatley can help me dial my tune in the best we can with the scanner due to the fact that my truck is heading into the higher modified bracket and he has been a awesome supporter... I just recently installed a 90mm TB 160' Stat, bored out my J-tube, and went SD tune... All I can say is it is a monster now, but still needs a little more tweaks when I get my wideband hooked up due to a little surging... I havn't ripped it from a dig due to my crank not being pinned yet but at a 25-35mph against a pro-charged 02' 4.8L Mustang I hit hard enough where it shifted into second and the front tires spun a little and I felt the front end twist with the spin of the tires and I went up to 80 in a flash before letting off... Just amazing... Just wanted to say thanks... I am hoping low 12's to high 11's this summer at Brainerd International Speedway...

I was thinking of maybe making my own jig with the used crank bolt and maybe a washer if the old bolt skirt is not wide enough... Since I have a new one to install anyways... I am thinking of measuring from center of crank to edge of crank and balancer then doing the same with the end of bolt to the same distance as the crank and balancer are.... I will look into it but I am a good steady hand too and can free hand as well. but thanks yall for the offer