Radio stays on when I open my door, key out

Anyone have an idea? I've checked cords, fuses, everything... I can't figure it out. I've got a stock Bose radio, JL 1000 amp pushing two kicker 10's... Sounds fine, works fine, but the radio is staying on... I know I'm gonna kill my battery. I hate having to turn the damn thing on and off everytime... ANY ideas?

• 2 weeks later...

Yup mine does it every now and again too. From what I see on mine is the door button is sticking. It is the one that also tells the truck the door is open and shuts the radio off from the key off delay.

I pushed the button in and it release, the radio went off.

Anyone have an idea? I've checked cords, fuses, everything... I can't figure it out. I've got a stock Bose radio, JL 1000 amp pushing two kicker 10's... Sounds fine, works fine, but the radio is staying on... I know I'm gonna kill my battery. I hate having to turn the damn thing on and off everytime... ANY ideas?

If you pinpoint this issue please post how you resolved, mine is now acting up after reading your post. WTF

its not the ignition... its the driver door switch 100%. very common issue on these and not too hard to fix. you need a new door module, the switch is internal with the door latch. you remove the door panel, un bolt the 3 torx bolts around the latch, remove lock rod inside door, unplug module, and pull it out through the inside of the door. put new one in, repeat steps, problem fixed