New wheels on the HD.....teaser

Well after 60 days of waiting my wheels for my HD finally came in. Some of you guys were asking about them so I figured I would post up a picture. This is just a quick picture of the wheels. I'm going to post up some good pictures of the entire truck once I finish debadging in I detail her up.

a6a6utag.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

You've never heard of Ultra wheels before? They make and sell a ton of wheels. As far ad the 16" goes I am done doing large wheels. 17s will be the max I would ever to on this truck. If it was not for the fact that the truck came with brand new tires I would have maybe bumped up to 17s. Larger wheels just don't allow for enough tire for me unless you go with a 6"IFT which I really did not want to pay for.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

oh fukc! yeah of course i know Ultra. guess the motorsports threw me off since i never ever see that part referenced with em, unless you actually go on their website. :sigh: havnt seen any of their new 2013 wheels yet till now too

Thanks everyone. Im liking the wheels a lot, but the offset of the wheels and the size of the tires is causing a little rubbing issues which will require a little bit of trimming. I been super busy lately and Im trying to finish debadging my truck before I post up some pictures