PRESALE: Adam's New 2-Step Polishing System & Pads!

THE MUCH ANTICIPATED NEW 2-STEP PAINT CORRECTION SYSTEM
AND MICROFIBER POLISHING PADS ARE AVAILABLE FOR PREORDER!!

Place your order today with the code FINALLY and we'll take 15% off any of the new products.*

All orders including Paint Correcting Polish, Paint Finishing Polish, or Microfiber Pads will begin shipping Monday 6/10. Individual products are available to order now and kits will be added and revised in the coming days.

Adam's Paint Correcting Polish:
Adam's Paint Correcting Polish uses the latest in micro-abrasives to remove moderate to heavy swirl marks and light scratches safely and effectively. Safe for clear coat and single stage paint, this is the first in our two stage paint correcting process and is compatible with both foam and microfiber cutting pads. Tested and approved for use on dual action, random orbital, or rotary polishers.

Adam's Paint Finishing Polish:
Adam's Paint Finishing Polish is an ultra fine, premium grade micro-abrasive designed to bring out gloss and produce a mirror finish while removing light swirl marks and imperfections in all paint types. Developed for use with foam or microfiber polishing pads and compatible with dual action, random orbital, and rotary polishers. Adam's Paint Finishing Polish is the second step in our two stage paint correction process that will yield stunning results with minimal effort.

Adam's Orange Microfiber Cutting Pad:
The Adam's Orange Microfiber Cutting Pad is the latest in our line of polishing and paint correction pads, designed to help you achieve more with your dual action, random orbit, or even rotary tool than ever before. Using premium grade cutting microfiber and a high density foam backing these pads will cut thru moderate to heavy swirl marks with ease when paired with our Adam's Paint Correcting Polish.

The Adam's Orange Microfiber Cutting Pad and Paint Correcting Polish are the first stop on your journey to flawless paint. Like all the previous generations of Adam's pads these are color coded to the polish they are designed to work with. We've taken the guess work out of polishing and designed a system thats easy for even the complete novice to pick up and understand.

Adam's White Microfiber Finishing Pad:
The Adam's White Microfiber Finishing Pad is the second step in our Microfiber polishing system, designed to help you achieve more with your dual action, random orbit, or even rotary tool than ever before. Using ultra fine finishing microfiber and a high density foam backing these pads will remove light imperfections as well as the haze left behind by more aggressive polishing when paired with our Adam's Paint Finishing Polish.

The Adam's White Microfiber Finishing Pad and Paint Finishing Polish are perfect for restoring nearly flawless paint or paint that features only light imperfections. Like all the previous generations of Adam's pads these are color coded to the polish they are designed to work with. We've taken the guess work out of polishing and designed a system that's easy for even the complete novice to pick up and understand.

NEW! Adam's Paint Correcting & Paint Finishing Polish Combo
NEW! Adam's Microfiber Polishing Pad System

957.jpg956.jpg

*Discounts apply only to new polishes and polishing pads. Excludes kits and bundles with machines or other products. Other individual items will not be discounted. Offer valid for www.adamspolishes.com for orders placed within the US only.

Just got my first order from them last week after you guys recommending them. Pretty awesome stuff. was surprised how good all of it worked. I definitely want to get this new system.

The Pre-Sale has been a huge hit and we thank all of you who have ordered our new pads and polishes. In order to stay ahead of the demand the warehouse began shipping some of the pre-orders today so some of you may already have tracking. The rest of the pre-orders will begin shipping Monday afternoon and everyone should have their tracking by no later than Tuesday.

• 2 weeks later...

Im new to Adam's and am about to order a machine polishing kit. My SS has some swirls that need attention. My question is, which to chose? The microfiber, or the foam? And the new 2step polishing system is better than the earlier 3step design? I know the preorder sale is over, but is there any other offers i can capitalize on besides our "supersport" code?

-Thanks

Well it really depends on the paint condition to as which pad you are going to use there isn't really 1 is better then the other. Also as far as sales if you watch usually on holidays they do 15% off and july 4th is coming up.

I will try to let you know, just received a Flex and both pad sets for the new 2 step system. I was out of the swirl & haze so made sense to go new formula. From what I have seen on the Adam's forum it rocks on MicroFiber for the correction, and some GM clear is soft so it finishes better with foam. I have both and will try to find time soon to test on the SSS and my Monte SS.

I am guessing the foam will be used most as I have very little in defects to correct.

Good luck and have fun with getting your shine on!