WTB: black door handles

Looking to buy smooth painted black door handles for my truck, driver side with key hole and passenger without.

I remember reading somewhere you can get them from GM already painted? if so does anyone know the part numbers?

Thanks.

i ordered mine for my 02 using the vin of my buddys 03 AV blue ss. they came out the box painted blue. if i would of know that i would of ordered black ones to begin with. so any black sss, suburban, tahoe that had them you can take that vin in to chevy parts and order. im sure that would even get you a part number to shop around with online then if dealer price is high.

The nad news is GM doesn't make them pre painted anymore. I learned this a few months back when searching for mine. They sell them now as smooth ready to paint. I ended up searching until I found a place that had new old stock left side and another place that had new old stock right hand side. Try to pm time2kill as he may have a set in good shape from a truck he parts out.

The nad news is GM doesn't make them pre painted anymore. I learned this a few months back when searching for mine. They sell them now as smooth ready to paint. I ended up searching until I found a place that had new old stock left side and another place that had new old stock right hand side. Try to pm time2kill as he may have a set in good shape from a truck he parts out.

X2 I had to do the same thing and actually learned the hard way on my passenger side. I ordered a "silver" painted door handle using a silver birch SS vin and it came to my house in smooth black "ready to paint". I was pissed.