Just got my SSS

walleyealx

Started this thread earlier: http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/topic/82112-talk-me-intoout-of-a-sss/

Had looked into an SSS in the fall and ended up going a different direction because I got a great deal on another vehicle. Well, I finally decided that I needed to get one of these so I sold my car and this one popped up for sale.

I was planning on picking up a SSS and putting on a CAI, getting a tune, and maybe doing a few bolt-ons. When I saw this one already had nicer wheels, a full pro-charger setup, a custom tonneau, and a custom hood I had to have it. I got a 1-way rental car and drove 7 hours each way to pick 'er up. The previous owner was great and had detailed maintenance records. Within the past couple of years he had sent in the procharger to get it checked out and make sure it was running great. He went over all of the oil changing maintenance and such. As an added bonus the back is already rigged up for a sub and amp so I just need to decide what to get in that regard. It sounds great and is very clean. Shifts smooth and no front end noise. It just needs some shocks and I have 4 Belltechs on the way. I also need to decide whether or not to throw on some window vents.

9zu9p4.jpg

I'm definitely loving it so far!

Edited by walleyealx (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...