P0300 and p0174

Blazerdave2000

I know this has been hammered on I've searched all the post and I've checked pretty much everything that I could think of. Today was raining like crazy I went for a quick ride to the bank and rode through a huge puddle of water not sure if that had anything to do with it or not but like a few mins later my truck had a bad stumble and hesitation and check engine light started flashing. I went home hooked up hp tuners and had the codes listed above.

Plugs have like 500 miles on them I pulled and checked. Wires are brand new I checked those. I cleaned mas air flow sensor the cats have like 3000 miles on them. I pulled the PCM to check for water and found none blew out anyway. Checked for vacuum leaks found none. Cleared codes took it for a ride and came right back on.

Anyone have any ideas what else to check? Possibly a bad coil pack? To bad the code p0300 don't specify what cylinder is misfiring. Anyone have a good easy way of checking the cool packs?

Thanks guys

bank 2 is running lean, check for an exhaust leak, or a bad 02 sensor. Cat might also be plugged up. Cats and FI don't like each other very well. a plugged cat can also cause the p0300 code.

Also, have you scaned your truck with HPTuners. look at your LTFT for both banks,

Thanks. I'm new to hp tuners I was able to add in the pid to detect the mis fires and I'm getting them on 2468... In open for any help with this. The cats only have like 3000 miles on them is that possible to clog that fast? Where do I find that file that your asking in hptuners?

bank 2 is running lean, check for an exhaust leak, or a bad 02 sensor. Cat might also be plugged up. Cats and FI don't like each other very well. a plugged cat can also cause the p0300 code.

Also, have you scaned your truck with HPTuners. look at your LTFT for both banks,

Thanks man you really had me looking at these 02 sensors. I had hooked up hptuners and I found on there bank 1 and bank 2 readings for the sensors. Bank 1 was reading like 600 something bank 2 was reading 0 then bounce to 20. I looked at all my old data logging files and noticed in all them both 02 sensors were reading more then what I had. Replaced the bank 2 front sensor and problem solved. Thanks man!!