TBSS INTAKE

Bouch252

Ok. Got the set up,intake,tb,ls3 injecters. Ordering x link and pigtails this week. I was just talking to a friend who just texted me this... that intake isn't that good and you can't use the TB, the PCM and TAC module is different with LS2 and stock injectors are good to 400Rwhp n/a. And the LS2 stuff doesn't clear the truck water pump either. No power been there , makes less lower rpm. Is this true? Thanks

Ok. Got the set up,intake,tb,ls3 injecters. Ordering x link and pigtails this week. I was just talking to a friend who just texted me this... that intake isn't that good and you can't use the TB, the PCM and TAC module is different with LS2 and stock injectors are good to 400Rwhp n/a. And the LS2 stuff doesn't clear the truck water pump either. No power been there , makes less lower rpm. Is this true? Thanks

this is tru if u dont have it tuned right...but i have never heard of anybody with fitment issues

this is tru if u dont have it tuned right...but i have never heard of anybody with fitment issues

Ok cool. So i can tell Black Bear or Wheatlet (not sure who im gonna go with yet) and i should be fine?

Ok cool. So i can tell Black Bear or Wheatlet (not sure who im gonna go with yet) and i should be fine?

ya itll be good after a tune i honestly wouldn't drive it after install till tuned properly....and yes tell them your current mods and they'll do what they do best

yeah your buddy confused the car LS2 manifold with this one... YES you will see some gains if your engine is running some mods, such as a decent cam, etc. if you dont really have any mods, it isnt going to help you much. but it will in throttle response just solely from the 90mm TB, so youll be happy with it im sure. and in the future if you ever do a cam or heads you will be happy you did that manifold. its not "day and night" but every little bit counts, especially for the $ its a good mod. hes right about the PCM and TAC, but thats what the X-Link is for :) all youll need is the throttle and a 2.0 or higher X-Link and itll all work perfect :thumbs:

as for the injectors- the ones that come in the TBSS intake manifold would be LS2 injectors, which are 34 lb/hr and are most likely fine for your setup if your not boosted... however you will need pigtails to adapt the wiring over to EV6 which is what the LS2 injectors use. the LS3 injectors are not going to work as they are shorter... and they arent much larger anyways.