NEED INFO FOR 427 PLEASE

Contact Brian Tooley on the top end induction and he can get you squared away.

On the LSX block you will have some wiring adaptation. You will have to run the LS2 style front cover with the cam sensor in the front and I also believe you will have to run the Gen4 side knock sensors. Personally I would stay away from lingenfelter adapter harness. Many have had recent issues with their stuff. I would look for other suppliers for those parts. If you do not have an 4L80E already I would strongly suggest looking into it. No matter who tells you a 60E will last.... bottom line it wont! I dont care who builds it.... it is a ticking time bomb.

Fuel system will have to be addressed as said above. The rear axles are weak in factory form. A good carrier and axles would help, but lets be honest here its still a 10 bolt.

Not sure what you are doing with the overall cooling system, but a quality set of electric fans would be beneficial and if you want to make sure you stay cool an aluminum radiator would help.... but Im getting into stuff most people wouldnt pay for.

X2 on the 4l80 swap.... that will be the next mod i do. Are you still making the electric fan kits? I have had mine for a long time no problems at all. I have a buddy that was asking were i bought mine.

X2 on the 4l80 swap.... that will be the next mod i do. Are you still making the electric fan kits? I have had mine for a long time no problems at all. I have a buddy that was asking were i bought mine.

No, Sorry. I wish we were. I got the last set made on my Tahoe. A one off set could be made, but that would be a good bit more than the original kit and I would have to clear it with Steve first.

Edited by Sprayed99 (see edit history)

^I was going to ask the same if the fans are a possibility, the ones you guys had built blew away the competition in quality. And I remember many satisfied customers on here with highly built trucks.

I would also have to say the 4L80 is a must.

^I was going to ask the same if the fans are a possibility, the ones you guys had built blew away the competition in quality. And I remember many satisfied customers on here with highly built trucks.

I would also have to say the 4L80 is a must.

I can do it. Just have to clear it with steve. The kit wont carry a warranty other than the Spal warranty and the shroud will be the cost increase as they will have to be cut as a single.

Had a tranny guy here try to get me to build my 60 but couldn't convince me hahha. Once mine decides to give me crap...I'm pullin it out and throwing a 80 regardless if I'm built or not.

I didn't really want to go with a 4l80e I just did the FL level 7 recently...

I have a flt level 7... every time i put my foot into it the old butt muscle gets tight and i find myself mumbling .... please hold ....please hold. I know it's only a matter of time, i hope it holds another summer :fingersx: riding the fence as to how much that 60 is going to hold... i would rather have the confidence of knowing that the tranny will hold every time i got on it .... and right now i don't

Edited by SS Muscle Truck (see edit history)